Ads

Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Obsessed at first sight


Getting obsessed is a rare thing in my life, but the Canon Digital Rebel XT just stole my heart.
Its too tough to describe the joy i feel when its 'click' sound titillates me.....sounding as 'Kksshhhkkk'. Its as if I am in school and i hear the voice of girl who is crush of life time, You really know what i mean. ;)
I got this marvel the day before i'm blogging about it and in the night i couldnot stop experimenting all its features still feeling there is always more to this.
As i always owned just a point and shoot camera, transitioning to this piece would take some time and effort. Added to this, I have to start planning trips out of my city to use this in better way and also to see new places, meet people and wonder on nature.

No comments: