Ads

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A dose of kannada songs

Very few things make me feel not disturbed when i am reading the books i like. Its a daily exercise for me to read something while coming to office and listening to songs on Radio and wait for my fav songs to come. Some of them are kannada songs, which i dont understand to some extent., but there are few songs i would listen any time.

Still, instead of downloading them and listening to when i want, I just wait for them to play on some FM channel with s stupid RJ who cant entertain even kids :P. Its a different feeling to wait for those songs than listen at my will. Here are a few of my isthavadaa kannada hadugalu :D. Cheers!!

Song: Preethse antha praana thinno premi - Movie: Excuse me

I just love the melody and the voice in this song. It just makes me feel so good


High Quaility audio : Streaming audio

Low quality video:




Song: Nadhimdhimtana - Movie: Gaalipata
High Quaility audio: Streaming audio

Low quality video:



Song: Bidu bidu bidu kaddhu kaddhu nododanna - Movie: Pallakki

High Quaility audio : Streaming audio

Low quality video:




Song: Mandakiniye nee sidilina kidiye - Movie: Hudugaata

High Quaility audio: Streaming audio

Low quality video:




Song: Preethi preethi ninna aata saaku - Movie: Arasu

High Quaility audio : Streaming audio

Low quality video:



Song: ullasada hoomale Movie: Cheluvina Chiththara

High Quaility audio : Streaming audio

Low quality video:




Song: Kariya I love you - Movie: Duniya

High Quaility audio : Streaming audio

Low quality video:

1 comment:

james said...

These days I am hooked to two kannada songs, Maduvana Karedare and Ondondu from the movie, Inthi Ninna Preethiya, which I keep listening to again and again.here i found some interesting article on kannadasongs.org which highlights on kannada music.